Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Parfaits are delicious"

The thought of parfaits always yucked me out. I am not a fan of my foods touching. Yogurt Parfaits aren't too bad. McDonald's put them on their dollar menu and got my 2 youngest ones hooked. Well, now they are hooked on MOMDonalds, as my eldest calls it, yogurt parfaits. Yesterday's lunch (and day before and today's breakfast) has been yogurt with granola and fresh strawberries and bananas. I had to snap a shot or two because I am me. :)





And when I think parfait I immediately hear Donkey from Shrek squawking out, "You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious. " I had to let you know what goes on in my head.. my weird, wild, wacky head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers